rutland jezek, Czech law firm in Prague wishes all its clients Happy Holidays! Read more
December 6, 2017 The most important changes in Czech law for entrepreneurs in 2018 Read more
December 6, 2017 Legal requirements of Lease of Business Premises in the Czech Republic in the year 2018 Read more
December 6, 2017 Incorporating a Czech joint-stock company in the year 2018 Read more
December 6, 2017 Incorporating a Czech Limited Liability Company in the year 2018 Read more
December 6, 2017 What kind of forms of business activities are allowed in the Czech Republic in the year 2018? Read more
Rutland ježek law firm has a long term experience with all aspects of a hospitality and leisure industry in the Czech Republic.
As hospitality attorneys specializing in hotel industry in the Czech Republic, we are fully familiar with all issues of Czech law connected to acquisitions of hotels and hotel operations, especially in the field of:
- Hotel acquisition – acquisition of SPV companies owning hotels in Prague including legal due diligence (corporate due diligence, real estate due diligence, management contracts due diligence, employment contracts due diligence);
- Management Agreements – substantial experience with drafting, negotiations and assignment of international hotel management agreements (Prague Marriott hotels, Sheraton Prague Hotel);
- Hotel Lease Agreements – experience with drafting, negotiation and termination of hotel agreements (Hotel Rocco Forte Prague);
- Employment matters – experience with drafting employment agreements for hospitality industry employees, termination of employees, employment litigation;
- Subleasing of hotel premises – rutland ježek also has extensive experience in subleasing of hotel premises to shops, restaurants and spa or gym operators.
Due to the extensive experience of our lawyers in hospitality industry while working in international law firm White & Case and continuing hospitality practice at Czech law firm rutland ježek, we are ready to offer you efficient legal service connected to any aspect of hospitality and/or leisure industry in German, Russian and English language.
Please contact Ms. Monika Rutland, our expert hospitality lawyer in the Czech Republic at .