December 6, 2017 Legal requirements of Lease of Business Premises in the Czech Republic in the year 2018 Read more
December 6, 2017 Incorporating a Czech joint-stock company in the year 2018 Read more
December 6, 2017 Incorporating a Czech Limited Liability Company in the year 2018 Read more
December 6, 2017 What kind of forms of business activities are allowed in the Czech Republic in the year 2018? Read more
December 6, 2017 Brief description of legal steps for acquiring a Czech Trade Licence in the year 2018 Read more
rutland ježek, law office is pleased to invite its clients and friends to the 8th Christmas Party Read more
Legal Support for Czech Exporters
rutland ježek, law firm also provides advice to Czech companies which conclude contracts with foreign entities, including mainly following legal advice:
• Contracts concerning cross-border supply of investment units (turnkey projects)
• Preparation of export financing documentation
• Contracts for the supply of products of heavy and light industry (lorries, iron and steel products, food products)
• International transport contracts
• Trademark registrations abroad
• Protection of intellectual property rights, licenses
• Cross-border arbitrations
• Cross-border debt recovery
rutland ježek, law office provides legal services to Czech companies and exporters in cooperation with leading law-offices, particularly from Great Britain, Germany, Russia, Turkey, India and China.
rutland Ježek, law office has a long-term expertize in providing legal advice to Czech companies doing business in Russia, Turkey, UAE, India and China.
Establishment of companies abroad
Our legal advice concerns both the establishment of joint ventures with partners in Russia, Turkey, India, China and on other eastern markets (UAE), and the establishment of solely owned subsidiaries, including the establishment of branches. rutland Ježek, law office also provides structuring of corporate holdings, including related tax advice.
The most requested legal and tax services:
• the establishment of solely owned branches and companies
• the establishment and negotiation for cross-border joint ventures
• tax advise related to joint ventures owned by entities from different countries, including tax optimization