rutland ježek, law firm was again included in the reputable annual edition of the IFLR1000 (2018), the worldwide independent guide which lists leading financial law firms in the given region. Read more
rutland ježek, law firm based in the Czech Republic on a new important institute of the Czech Immigration law. Read more
Mojmír Ježek, partner of Czech law firm rutland ježek in the economic magazine Doing business in the Czech Republic 2017 with the article Forms of business activities in the Czech Republic Read more
Michal Dobiáš, attorney of Czech law firm rutland ježek in the economic magazine Doing business in the Czech Republic 2017 with the article Lease of business premises. Read more
Mojmír Ježek, partner of Czech law firm rutland ježek in the economic magazine Doing business in the Czech Republic 2017 with the article Legal news for entrepreneurs in 2016. Read more
Vojtěch Makovec, junior associate of Czech law firm rutland ježek in the economic magazine Doing business in the Czech Republic 2017 with the article Steps for acquiring a Czech trade licence. Read more
rutland ježek offers clients legal assistance in dealing with government investigations, including investigations of possible tax offences, criminal litigations and others enforcement matters. The white-collar practice is led by our senior associate Mr. Richard Turoň who has substantial experience in defending clients, both natural and legal persons, through all phases of criminal investigations as well as criminal proceedings.
Our fields of expertise include:
- Defense and representation in relation to financial, computer and internet fraud, public and private corruption, money-laundering, securities fraud, antitrust and market abuses cases;
- Advice on internal investigations with particular respect to business fraud, business opportunity fraud and due diligence projects;
- Preventive and compliance measures in order to avoid dangerous and expensive exposure to criminal charges and civil liability, including drafting internal anti-corruption and anti-money laundering rules, internal strategic plans demanded by multinational enforcement authorities and implementation of compliance system;
- Legal counseling and representation of corporate clients as regards corporate liability and corporate crime, including real estate holding companies in environmental matters;
- Assistance with parallel proceedings, such as shareholder suits, trade secret enforcement and other private civil actions;
- Representation of clients charged with tax evasion or tax fraud.
The primary objective of our practice is to resolve potential criminal liability of the client before charges are brought by state. The lawyers of rutland ježek are strongly endorsed for its corporate compliance advice as well as its criminal defense work. Due to their deep understanding of the white-collar crime in the Czech Republic and its prevention, lawyers at rutland ježek are natural choice above all for foreign corporate clients.